Your residents need extra storage and APT Storage answers that need with on-site self-storage buildings that are safe, secure, and, best of all, custom match the exterior colors of your apartment community using siding or stucco, accent trim and door color, and roof shingles to perfectly blend in with your property. All at no cost to you!
The APT Storage product was designed by a team of property management professionals combined with talented, certified architects and licensed engineers after years of extensive industry research and development.
The APT Storage buildings use a panelized structural system that is pre-assembled in our own manufacturing plant. Most models are constructed on an 8′ x 16′ platform (about the size of a parking space), and are approximately 8′ 5″ high. The 128 square foot structures are subdivided into as few as two, or as many as four, individual storage spaces. Each unit includes a private door and locking devices. All APT Storage buildings are waterproof, and can withstand winds of up to 90 miles per hour. In addition, we provide quality stainless steel, heavy-duty, disc locks for your residents to secure their items in each storage unit.
The APT Storage buildings come in a variety of floor plans and the individual storage units are always competitively priced for your residents. Monthly rents generally run from $20 to $30 for a 4’x4′; $40 to $50 for a 4’x8′; and $70 to $80 for an 8’x8′.
What we do
- APT Storage pays for all costs associated with the customized self-storage units.
- APT Storage provides all marketing and lease materials for display in your leasing office.
- APT Storage prepares resident lease agreements and mails them directly to the resident.
- APT Storage collects the storage unit rents and handles collections.
- APT Storage handles all questions and calls from your residents.
- APT Storage handles all maintenance, repairs, and insurance.
What you do
- Your staff uses the on-site self-storage amenity to close more prospects and lease more apartments.
- Your residents are automatically approved if they are in good standing with your community.
- Your staff faxes completed application paperwork to APT Storage.
- Your staff unlocks the APT Storage unit doors for your resident.